The hotel was built and is owned by the Abu Dhabi government and is currently being managed by the Kempinski Group.
The cost of building the hotel was 3.9 billion British Pounds, or 11.02 billion Dirham. The Emirates Palace has a total floor
surface area of 850,000m². The underground car park has space for 2,500 vehicles. There are two swimming pools and spas. The hotel has its own marina and helicopter landing pad. The Emirates Palace is the most expensive hotel ever built but one; only Marina Bay Sands in Singapore cost more.
Details for the pump sets installed in The Emirates Palace:
• Mains water booster pump set consisting of 18 x DPV65-80
• Irrigation booster pump set consisting of 12 x DPV65-80
• Filtration booster pump set consisting of 12 x DPV65-80
• Suppletion pump set consisting of 10 x DPV45-30
• 2 x booster pump sets (VFD) consisting of 3 x DPV32-30